As an experienced Realtor®, I have an extensive knowledge of both the new home sales, from working as an on-site agent and selling out several new home developments, to the resale homes and investment market, in which I have worked for several years. My business and management experience go hand-in-hand with maintaining a service-oriented approach resulting in client satisfaction. As a full-time Realtor, I am a dedicated professional that is very conscious of the responsibility placed upon me. I use the latest technologies to stay on top of the real estate market and provide quality service for my clients (both buyers and sellers).
So whether you are relocating, a first time homebuyer, looking for investment properties, moving up or empty nesting, I want to hear from you!
• 15 Years of Experience in Environmental Science, Aquatic Toxicology and Management
• 3 Years as an On-Site Real Estate Agent
• 15 Years of Local Real Estate
• GRI (graduate real estate institute)
• ABR (accredited buyer representative)
• ASP (accredited staging professional)
Broker, GRI, ABR, ASP, e-Pro
Member of NAR, NCAR, and DAR